Download eTranzact Mobile Banking Applications for Various Banks

One of the emerging ways to do online business effectively is the ability to access your bank account anywhere you are. This will help you monitor the payment for your products and services by your clients. It will also help you to respond to your customers on time after they pay for what you offer on your online business website/blog. To do this, you need to get the tools to make this work.

Here, I will be sharing with you the links to where you can download the eTranzact mobile banking applications. You should download the one for the banks you have an account with. Before you do that, let me give a little more information about the makers of the banking applications.

Company Overview
e-tranzacteTranzact is the first online real-time payment system that allows account holders to pay for goods and services purchased from merchants, transfer funds to any bank account, mobile phone, any card, pay bills, order products e.t.c without stress.

This is possible because etranzact allows cardholders to use any of the following channels to transact:

Web (using any internet browser in a secured transaction)
Mobile Phones (GSM, CDMA or Analog)
POS (Point of Sale)
ATM (Automated Teller Machines)
Other Mobile Devices
Bank Branches

Website: http://www.etranzact.com

These are the links to download eTranzact mobile banking solution for the various banks. You can either navigate to these URL from your phone to download them or you can download them on your PC and later transfer the application to your phone.

The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:

Go ahead and download the applications. After you do, make sure you install them on your mobile phones. They are simply to use and operate. However, if you face any problem while using the application, I’ll advise you to walk into your nearest bank branch and ask anybody in the customer care unit for help.

Subscribe to this blog, check your email address to confirm your subscription and you'll start receiving daily updates in your email every 9pm in Nigeria (GMT+1).

Originally posted 2012-04-09 02:00:54.

107 Comments

1. uwaoma uzoma

July 14, 2014 at 08:19

dear admin,i cant confirm my registration,it is always showing a red column when i wnt to comfirm my reg.at that password section pls can u help me rectify it ASAP

• Admin

July 14, 2014 at 15:53

Ok Uwaoma, you will need to go to the nearest branch of the bank you downloaded the mobile banking application for. See one of the customer service and let him/her know that you havz a difficulty in confirming your registration.

2. uwaoma uzoma

July 13, 2014 at 08:11

Good day sir,I am done downloading the pocketmoney app,but i cant finish my registration the password after the confirm email colum is not helping issues at all i have done all i can but it not help issues….i am stranded here in owerri

• Admin

July 13, 2014 at 14:09

Can you please state what the issue is? Is it that you can’t confirm your registration?

3. moses

July 10, 2014 at 01:30

Please, how do I activate my Uba mobile banking if I am not in Nigeria?

• Admin

July 10, 2014 at 16:19

Hi Moses, which mobile operating system are you using?

4. shola Anerunoye

July 9, 2014 at 12:23

Pls I have been trying to download uba Umobile on my Nokia Lumia 900 but it’s not responding. Kindly help with a direct link.

5. Saidu Muhammad

April 30, 2014 at 23:58

Hi, I am using iPad mini and I want to download unity mobile banking, but could not get it. I hope you will put me through. Thanks.

• Adesoji

May 1, 2014 at 08:47

Hello Saidu, Unity Bank does not have a mobile banking iOS app yet. You may need to go to one of the branch closer to you to ask.

6. Effiong okon Eyo

January 19, 2014 at 07:37

please am using Samsung galaxy mega. and am trying to load Skye Bank app so I can enjoy the banking system also but I can. what can I do please tell me sir.

• Adesoji

January 19, 2014 at 10:10

Hi Effiong, please download the SkyeMobile (Android) that is listed above. It should work on your phone.

7. Sikiru Ali

October 6, 2013 at 16:36

Please how can I download fidelity bank mobile app? I have tried locating it from various sites without success. I am using blackberry for the purpose.