Download eTranzact Mobile Banking Applications for Various Banks

One of the emerging ways to do online business effectively is the ability to access your bank account anywhere you are. This will help you monitor the payment for your products and services by your clients. It will also help you to respond to your customers on time after they pay for what you offer on your online business website/blog. To do this, you need to get the tools to make this work.

Here, I will be sharing with you the links to where you can download the eTranzact mobile banking applications. You should download the one for the banks you have an account with. Before you do that, let me give a little more information about the makers of the banking applications.

Company Overview
eTranzact is the first online real-time payment system that allows account holders to pay for goods and services purchased from merchants, transfer funds to any bank account, mobile phone, any card, pay bills, order products e.t.c without stress.

This is possible because etranzact allows cardholders to use any of the following channels to transact:

Web (using any internet browser in a secured transaction)
Mobile Phones (GSM, CDMA or Analog)
POS (Point of Sale)
ATM (Automated Teller Machines)
Other Mobile Devices
Bank Branches

Website: http://www.etranzact.com

These are the links to download eTranzact mobile banking solution for the various banks. You can either navigate to these URL from your phone to download them or you can download them on your PC and later transfer the application to your phone.

The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:

Access Bank :: Access Bank (java), Access Bank (Android)

Diamond Bank Plc :: Diamond Bank (java), Diamond Bank (Android)

AfriBank Plc

Keystone Bank :: To get the Keystone Bank Mobile Banking applet please call 070 8060 5000, 01 448 5742 or email contactcentre AT keystonebankng DOT com

First City Monument Bank :: FCMB (java), FCMB (Android)

GTB Bank :: Go to GTBank Mobile Money

Stanbic IBTC :: FirstMonie (BlackBerry), FirstMonie (Android), FirstMonie (iOS)

Sterling Bank :: Sterling Bank (jar)

Zenith Bank :: Go to eaZymoney: Zenith Bank’s Mobile Money

First Bank of Nigeria Plc :: StanbicIBTC 909Wallet (BlackBerry), StanbicIBTC 909Wallet (Android)

Ecobank :: to register just dial *326# from your Etisalat, Glo or Airtel mobile phone.

Fidelity Bank Plc :: Fidelity Bank java), FidelityMobile (Android)

UBA Group :: UBA, UBA (Android)

Skye Bank :: Skye Bank (java), SkyeMobile (Android)

Union Bank :: UnionBank, Union Bank (Android)

Unity Bank :: Unity Mobile (jad), Unity Mobile (jar)

Wema Bank Plc :: Wema Bank, Wema Bank (Android)

Standard Chartered Bank

Enterprise Bank :: EnterpriseMobile (Android)

Go ahead and download the applications. After you do, make sure you install them on your mobile phones. They are simply to use and operate. However, if you face any problem while using the application, I’ll advise you to walk into your nearest bank branch and ask anybody in the customer care unit for help.

To learn more about Mobile Banking, please read through our previous posts or through the related posts listed further below. You should also subscribe with your email address, RSS, follow me on Twitter, become my fan on Facebook so as to get more effective posts delivered to you as soon as they are made available here.

Did you find this post useful? Subscribe with your details to receive new updates!

97 Comments

1. Effiong okon Eyo

January 19, 2014 at 07:37

please am using Samsung galaxy mega. and am trying to load Skye Bank app so I can enjoy the banking system also but I can. what can I do please tell me sir.

• Adesoji

January 19, 2014 at 10:10

Hi Effiong, please download the SkyeMobile (Android) that is listed above. It should work on your phone.

2. Sikiru Ali

October 6, 2013 at 16:36

Please how can I download fidelity bank mobile app? I have tried locating it from various sites without success. I am using blackberry for the purpose.

3. Alex

September 29, 2013 at 11:54

please I sent dumobile to 20220 on my Sony xperia phone and the reply I got was that my phone may not be subscribed that I should contact my service provider….for uba umobile. please help so I too can enjoy the service

4. bello

August 26, 2013 at 01:09

I couldn’t find the app for skyebank, pls help me out.

5. Gondim Paul Godfrey

August 23, 2013 at 06:26

Please i want etranzact form for Unity Bank.

• Adesoji

August 23, 2013 at 14:12

Hi Paul,

For the entrazact form, please go to the nearest Unity Bank. For the applications, you can download it above or get it from Unity Bank

6. Vincent

August 16, 2013 at 16:30

Pls, i nead that of Zenth Bank apps for my nokia C3-00.
    Pls, help for the link.

7. ayo

July 30, 2013 at 20:20

please how many banks have online banking and mobile online banking apps and the names of the banks

8. Ilyas adeiza

July 22, 2013 at 19:39

1. Pls i need d application for keystone….
    2. I downloaded gtbank app.but i was unable to buy airtym wt it, so i called gtconnect and i was asked to delete and redownload, d applicatn which i did..but when i try to login now..it is telling me” The fone is not registered to d given account or another account is already registered wt d fone” what can i do??

• Adesoji Adegbulu

July 22, 2013 at 22:09

1. I don’t kno about the application for Keystone bank yet. I’ll add it here as soon as I do.
      2. Pls call GTconnect and explain to the person who picks the call.

9. igbo ursula C

July 16, 2013 at 07:51

Plz I need that of UBA and Diamond bank

10. Dan d Don

July 5, 2013 at 19:40

I nid eco bank mobile banking application have search everywere i cnt get it

• Adesoji Adegbulu

July 6, 2013 at 00:21

Hi Dan, To register for this, please contact your nearest Ecobank branch or you can just dial *326# from your Etisalat, Glo or Airtel mobile phone.

11. okposo

May 17, 2013 at 08:12

hw cn i use the ecobank mobile to check my account bal. wen i try they said i ve no registered acct

• Adesoji Adegbulu

May 17, 2013 at 21:31

You need to register your bank account on the ecobank application.

12. okposo

May 17, 2013 at 08:07

hi hw do i use this ecobank mobile? i cant add acount nor fund my wallet please help

13. Stanley

April 17, 2013 at 23:00

Tanx for the reply. I actualy downloaded dat of first bank, created an account with it and then went to first bank for pin but instead they refered me to internet banking and told me dat they no longer support mobile banking(firstmobile). Pls wht do u hav to say about that?

• Adesoji

April 18, 2013 at 08:58

First bank no longer support mobile banking? That’s strange! Go to 2 or 3 other first bank branch and ask the for pin

14. Stanley

April 16, 2013 at 11:04

Pls help i need that of Ecobank

• Adesoji

April 17, 2013 at 14:24

Hi Stanley, to register for Ecobank Mobile Money, just dial *326# from your Etisalat, Glo or Airtel mobile phone OR contact your nearest Ecobank branch.

15. Ahmed

March 27, 2013 at 21:36

I find it difficult to download apps E-tranzact to my Nokia C3 S40. Kinly help if there is any solution

16. kayode

February 15, 2013 at 16:12

am avin dt of access bt am unable to download dt of fcmb when ever i click on d link d reply was always error 404, pls wat is d problem? Is it d downloading link?

• Adesoji

February 15, 2013 at 16:26

Hi Kayode,

For FCMB, please do these

To access FCMBMOBILE: Send a short code message (D FCMB) to these Networks:

MTN: 4045
      GLO: 31030
      AIRTEL: 32060
      ETISALAT: 4046

A link is sent to the customer. Customer clicks and downloads application. Upon successful installation, a registration page comes up where customer provides the following information:

Account number
      Phone number
      Password
      Network provider

Once information has been provided, customer sends sms to etranzact. A successful synchronization message is sent to the customer advising customer to visit branch for activation or call contact on 01-2798800, 0700-FCMB-MYBANK (0700 3262692265) or send mail to customersolutions@firstcitygroup.com

17. snazzy

February 9, 2013 at 05:18

How can ℓ̊ download for First bank on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone have tried it several times bt Ȋ̝̊̅§ not doing. Pls
    ℓ̊ need the application website. Thanks

• Adesoji

February 9, 2013 at 10:49

Hi Snazzy,

For which type of mobile phone?

18. Pingback: 40 Most Popular Posts in December 2012 | Make Money Online Nigeria

19. Adamu Garba Bagam

October 28, 2012 at 09:58

i need access bank etranzact applicatiin pls.

20. yinka

October 12, 2012 at 03:47

Aftr downloading for all the three bnks dt I use,I filld d form and it says I avnt been enabld dat I shld visit my bank for activation.

• Adesoji Adegbulu

October 13, 2012 at 10:49

Yes Yinka, you would need t visit your bank for activation. You will need to do that for security purpose

21. toyin

October 11, 2012 at 22:00

Pls I need gtbank and sterling bank’s applications. Thank you

22. stephen e

August 3, 2012 at 07:01

After downloading on my s3, the firstmobile. It didn’t open. What do I do?

• Adesoji Adegbulu

October 13, 2012 at 10:44

Have you tried it again? If yes, probably the format of the app cant work with your s3

23. Lateef balogun

July 28, 2012 at 18:49

I need application for gtbank

24. Isechap A. Adamu

July 27, 2012 at 21:01

After downloading the etranzact for UBA on my Samsung Galaxy S3, the file can not be opened. So what am I do?

• Adesoji Adegbulu

July 27, 2012 at 21:41

Hello Isechap… It probably means that the app cannot work ob your S3 due to the format. The app is a jad file. You might need to walk into a UBA bank near to you or you can go ahead and get Umobile on http://beappsalert.com/umobile-iphone-ipod-ipad/