GTBank Mobile Money is a convenient, secure and affordable way to send money to friends and family from your mobile phone. With Mobile money, all phone users can transfer funds to any recipient in Nigeria and also pay for goods and services with their mobile phones.
Services available on Mobile Money include;
Cash deposits into your mobile money account
Cash withdrawals from GTBank ATMs without a card.
Funds Transfers to any recipient (both mobile money subscribers and non-subscribers)
Purchase of Airtime
How to register for the Mobile Money Service
You can access this service in 2 simple ways:
2. Obtain a SIM with the Mobile Money SIM Tool Kit already installed (Only Etisalat SIMs comes with this menu for now).
1. Open the app on your phone
a. For Etisalat SIM users, open the Mobile Money app from your SIM Tool Kit
b. For Blackberry and Java enabled phone, locate the GTMobile icon on your phone
2. Click on Register and provide answers to the questions. i.e. First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth.
3. After you have responded to these questions, you will receive a text message containing your activation token (6 digits) e.g. 55225628
1. To activate go to the GTMobile Money app and click on activate.
2. Enter your activation token (6 digits) e.g. 55225628
3. Choose a four digit account PIN e.g. 4357; Repeat the PIN to confirm that you entered it correctly the first time.
4. You will receive a welcome text message from GTBank and your MobileMoney account is ready for use.